These No Bake Breakfast Cookies are easy to make, healthy breakfast, packed with protein, and simply delicious.
They can be whipped up in less than 5 minutes and stored for up to two weeks.
these recipe use to healthy breakfast and healthy snack or very easy to make .
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 to 3 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 3/4 Cup Old fashioned oats
- Extras – Chocolate ChipsChopped Almonds, Raisins, Pumpkin Seeds
- Place the peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a microwavable bowl and microwave the ingredients for 20 seconds.
- Stir the mixture until well combined then add in the remaining ingredients.
- Stir well and ensure everything is well incorporated.
- Roll the mixture into 8 balls and place the balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Press the balls flat slightly and place them in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.