18 December, 2018
oats Cookies recipe for healthy breakfast
These No Bake Breakfast Cookies are easy to make, healthy breakfast, packed with protein, and simply delicious.
They can be whipped up in less than 5 minutes and stored for up to two weeks.
these recipe use to healthy breakfast and healthy snack or very easy to make .
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 to 3 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 3/4 Cup Old fashioned oats
- Extras – Chocolate ChipsChopped Almonds, Raisins, Pumpkin Seeds
- Place the peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a microwavable bowl and microwave the ingredients for 20 seconds.
- Stir the mixture until well combined then add in the remaining ingredients.
- Stir well and ensure everything is well incorporated.
- Roll the mixture into 8 balls and place the balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Press the balls flat slightly and place them in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.