Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats make life SO much easier when it comes to planning healthy breakfasts!
Just make them in about 5 minutes, put them in jars, and they’re ready to go in the morning. delicious heallthy breacfast
You know an overnight oat recipe’s good when you can’t stop eating it…breakfast
this is a healthy breakfast for in morning
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 apple
- Throw everything (except for the apple) into a mason jar the night before.
- Mix it all together and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, chop up the apple and add it to the mason jar.
- Take it with you and enjoy.