15 January, 2019
6 healthy breakfast juice :beetroot,kale,spinach
vegetables and fruits are the healthiest, but perhaps second best are the fresh, home-made juice This is especially useful if you do not like certain vegetables, say spinach, which you wouldn’t eat otherwise, but in a juice, disguised with other flavours, you can! Juice responsibly, supplemented by a full and healthy diet.
I am still a juice neophyte (and not much of a spinach fan), so I mix up my juices with a little fruit. Here are a few of my favourites. You can use any combination of vegetables and fruits, but make sure to have a larger percentage of vegetables than fruit. Naturally, you can use fruits such as blueberries and blackberries, and greens such as wheatgrass but they are harder
1. Spinach, Carrot and Apple Juice
this is a healthy juice .This is a marvellous way to hide the assertive flavours of spinach. What I get is a slightly pulpy drink, but you may wish to strain the juice and separate it from the pulp. This is of course more time consuming and less healthy, as the pulp contains all the fiver.
5 spinach leaves
Cinnamon, for flavouring
1. Roughly chop the spinach, carrot and apple, and toss into the juicer. You may add a little water to thin down the consistency.
2. Strain or have as is. Add the cinnamon as required.
2. Celery, Sweet Lime and Spinach Juice
this is a healthy juice fo morning
Here is another way of getting your daily dose of dark greens.
5 spinach leaves
1 sweet lime
2 celery stalks
Lime, for flavouring
1. Roughly chop the sweet lime, spinach and celery. You may wish to remove the fibrous bits of the sweet lime, but again, I think that is where the fibre is.
2. Toss it all into the juicer and squeeze a bit of lime for the vitamin C boost and extra hit of flavour.
3. Kale and Celery Juice
this is a healthy juice Very determined to include greens in my diet, I made a healthy juice using celery, kale, cucumber and parsley. It was all a bit too healthy for me so I added in a few slices of chopped up pineapple, to sweeten the flavours. Also, I substitute kale for spinach, when I do not find it in the market (which is often).
1 celery stalk
5 kale leaves
2 Tbsp parsley
Few pieces of pineapple (optional)
4. Beetroot and Kiwi Juice
Beetroot is healthy juice for morning another hard-sell for me. What to do? I simply mix it with some fruit and juice it.
1//4 beetroot, large (you can add more, this is only a personal preference) with its leaves, if possible
2 celery stalks
1 kiwi fruit
Lemon, for flavour
1. Peel the kiwifruit and chop up, together with the celery and beetroot, then juice. The reason I like the kiwifruit in this juice is because its tartness effectively undercuts the natural sugariness of the beetroot. Do not choose an overly sweet fruit to juice with the beetroot, like mango or papaya – that would make it too sugary.
5. Tomato and Orange Juice
this is tomato orange healthy juice fo morning and make very easy and yummy
If you like, add a little pepper or chilli powder, for a Bloody Mary-esque taste.
2 ripe tomatoes
1 orange, skinned and deseeded
A sprig of coriander
6. Cabbage, Cucumber and Mango Juice
This is a healthy juice with some serious health benefits. All the green stuff is super healthy and (in my opinion) inedible all together, without the edifying taste of my beloved mango.
3 sprigs of parsley
2 spinach leaves